A set of questions either in the printed form or in the written form with the space for the answers is known as a questionnaire. A questionnaire can be made with the help of the different types of the questions like leading questions, bipolar questions, dichotomous questions, rating scale questions, pictorial questions, and so on. You should be careful while setting the questions in a questionnaire and try to select the relevant questions only. These relevant questions are helpful for us to attain the required results. Here, we will explain that how a relevant questionnaire is helpful for us in order to attain the required results.
- This questionnaire is the most important technique to gather the plenty of data from a large number of people. Moreover, this data is collected within the short interval of time and it is affordable too. The only way to get the attention of the audience towards the questionnaire is to make it with the help of such questions that are related to the field of the audience. On the other hand, if you are going to gather the data with the help of such questionnaire in which there are some irrelevant questions, then you will never be able to gather the accurate information from the people. If you are not able to formulate the relevant question in a questionnaire, then you can get help from the dissertation writing services.
- The information collected by a large group of people with the help of the relevant questionnaire will be validated and reliable. There will be a rare chance of getting the irrelevant information.
- After collecting the information with the help of the questionnaires, it is necessary for the students to quantify the results. There are two possible ways to quantify the results of these questionnaires. The first type is a manual way that is done by the researcher himself/herself and the other type is to quantify it by using the software. If you want to make the process of quantifying the data easier, then it is necessary for you to gather the relevant information only.
- Another importance of gathering the relevant information with the help of formulating the relevant questionnaire is that it will be easy for you to analyze it both in a scientific as well as an objective way.
- After quantifying the data in an effective way, the next step is to compare and contrast it with the other data that is available in your area of the subject. This thing is also possible only if we try to gather the data with the help of making the relevant questionnaire.
- It is the belief of the expert positivists that a questionnaire is the most important way to create the new theories as well as to test the existing theories. The only way to create the new theories or to test the existing hypothesis with the help of formulating a questionnaire is to set only the relevant questions in it.